We are currently looking for a software developer to participate in the company’s development activities. The ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player with a strong passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Three(+) years experience as a software developer.
- Deep knowledge of Java (J2EE) and Java related technologies with focus on web applications.
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience in service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience in Database Management systems (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL)
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in written form (reports, documentation, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and properly describe problems and solutions.
- Play! framework
- Knowledge of *nix environments (scripting, server management, etc.)
- Experience in working in E.U. funded R&D projects.